Friday 26 August 2016

My name is cocaine.

'My name is cocaine'

This is a great piece of work, which was handed to me on one of my first days in recovery by a good friend Paul. He wrote it, but almost two years on I still read it to remind myself of the evils of the drug, and the reasons I can never EVER forget as to what it can lead too.

My name is cocain - call me coke for short
I entered this country without a passport
Ever since then I have made lots of folk rich
Some have been murdered and found in a ditch
I'm more valued than diamonds, more treasured than gold
Use me once and you too will be sold

I'll make a schoolboy forget all his books
I'll make a beauty queen forget all her looks
I'll take a renowned speaker, and make him a bore
I'll take your mother and make her a whore
I'll make a school teacher forget how to teach
I'll make a preacher not want to preach

I'll take all your money and yoi'll get evicted
I'll murder your babies, they will be born addicted
I'll make you rob and steal and kill
When you're under my power you lose all your will
Remember my friend, my name is 'big C'
If you try me once you may never be free

I've destroyed actors, politicians and heroes
I've decreased bank accounts from millions to zeros
I make shootings and stabbings a common affair
Once I take charge you wont have a prayer
Now that you know me, what will you do?
You have to decide it's all up to you

The day you agree to sit on my saddle
The decision is one that no one can straddle
Listen to me, and please listen well
When you ride with cocaine you are heading for hell.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. THC Vape Juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. гидра онион

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! гидра онион

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. адрес гидры

    ReplyDelete